St. Patrick’s Day 2019 Bowling FUNdraiser
Wrentham Youth Soccer is a 501(c) non-profit that provides in-town soccer programs for grades K-6.
We’re raising money to help run the program, keep costs down across the board and to offer scholarships to children’s families needing financial assistance to play soccer.
The event will take place at North Bowl in North Attleboro on St. Patrick’s Day, Sunday March 17th 11-1pm. Adults and kids can bowl for $12 per person or $10 per person for 5 or more participants. Entry fee includes 2 hours of bowling and shoe rental. Please consider sharing this event with friends and family in the area, even if you can’t make it!
We’re holding a raffle with prizes from our growing list of sponsors including:
- Trader Joe’s in Foxboro is donating a bag of groceries
- Orange Theory Fitness in Walpole is sponsoring a lane and donating a gift bag and 3 free classes.
- White Barn Farm in Wrentham donated a gift card for their seasonal produce stand.
- George the Painter is donating a 200sq ft accent wall including time and materials.
- An Unlikely Story in Plainville donated a gift bag.
- Copper City Espresso at Canton Junction Station donating a gift bag
- Hasbro donated an incredible basket of toys!
Please register here: Eventbrite ticket sales
If you own, are part of or know a local business that might be interested in sponsoring we have two opportunities in return for exposure in the community:
- Raffle prizes. These might be gift cards for products or services, a gift bag containing a selection of products, or anything you’d want to receive. Typically worth approximately $100 to the consumer/ winner.
- Bowling Lane sponsorship. For $200 per lane or $500 for five you can sponsor lanes for the duration of the weekend. You get a professionally printed banner under the scoring monitor on each lane you sponsor that goes up on Friday before the event and comes down Monday morning. These signs get great visibility and hundreds of bowlers will see them, not just the Wrentham event attendees. If you have a banner idea in mind, great! Otherwise give us your logos/ details etc and we’ll help brainstorm.
We’re also looking for volunteers to help organize and get more sponsors. Reach out to me email@example.com if you’re interested in volunteering or sponsoring.